Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Tag

2 Favorite Names: Amelia & Steven

2 Favorite Months: November & December

2 Favorite Foods (and you can't say pizza): Shrimp & Soup

2 Favorite Nuts: Pistachios & Cashews

2 Favorite Stores: Chicos & Macys

2 Favorite Activities: Shopping & Pedicures

2 Favorite Huggers: Make that 16 favorite huggers, my grandchildren - Collin, Torin, Brianne, Riley, Abby, Phoebe, Will, Lucy, Owen, Chloe, Camden, Alec, Nikki, Christian, Faith & Landon

2 Favorite Conversationalists: Debra & Lianne

2 People to tag: Michelle & Angie

Becky did this tag & I thought it was fun. So I chose to do it too. Thanks Becky!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I thought your birthday month would at least be one of your favorite months, Miss Self absorbed! :) I love you!

Becky A said...

fun! I'm glad you did it. I have a hard time when it comes to tagging people, and as was obvious in my comment section, sometimes I choose wrong...

Harriet said...

Hey Sis where is your cute background? I miss you and your girls and my girls!!!!!

Debbie said...

(marci)
I am so offended. I wasn't a favorite hugger OR a favorite conversationalist. And I thought we were getting so close...
:] just teasin.

Lianne said...

You can chat it up with me anytime! I want a girls' night! Waaaaah!