Friday, November 21, 2008

Lucky #7 Tag

7 things I can do...

1- eat my weight in See’s butterscotch squares
2- crochet bun holders
3- make yummy caramels, just as good as my moms
4- find good in almost everyone
5- troll stores for the best bargains
6- get by on four or five hours of sleep at night
7- usually be happy



7 things I can't do...

1- hair
2- make up
3- keep a tidy house
4- memorize
5- knit
6- make jewelry
7- sing


7 things I always say...

1- yes
2- okay
3- sounds good
4- you bet
5- whatever
6- I don’t remember
7- Did I already tell you...


7 things I always eat...

1- Simple Harvest all natural multi-grain cereal
2- Dove Dark chocolate
3- Zucchini
4- Dole Grapefruit
5- Del Taco chicken soft taco
6- Broccoli
7- Sautéed sweet potatoes


7 people I tag...

1- Michelle
2- Angie N.
3- Deb D.
4- Marci
5- Kellie
6- Lianne
7- Amy N.

4 comments:

Becky A said...

you're quick! I have never had a butterscotch square, but it sounds divine, and Brandon must get his love of butterscotch from you...
I don't know how anyone can get by on as little sleep as you do!
and the things you always say made me smile. you are so agreeable!

Angie said...

You make me smile mom!

Angie said...

You make me smile mom!

Angie said...

oops!!! :)